Screen Printing Equipment: V2000 Premium
Do you need a press that will do all you ask of it and more besides?
A V2000 premium press is more than just your run of the mill screen printing equipment. It is a truly professional solution, whether you are just starting out, or looking to upgrade. Choosing the V2000 means you have a partner for life in screen printing.The press is guaranteed for 25 years!
Standard specifications: Vastex V2000
- Reliable: 25 Year guarantee
- Heavy duty: Steel pallets with warp free rubber tops
- User friendly: Tool free micro-registration with zero backlash on adjusters
- Adjustable: 6 Way screen leveling
- Precise: Holds accurate multi-colour registration
- Accurate: Embedded registration bearings stay clear of spray tack
- Flexible: Prints "all heads down"
- Smart: Gas lifters with 16 position variable lift strength
- Strong: 30cm Wide steel rear screen clamps joined by steel clamp bar for off-centre clamping
- Durable: 7.6cm Square steel rotor arm with ruler indicator
- Innovative: Elevated pallets remove the need to stretch t-shirts over arm
- Exclusive: Zero backlash on screen arm pivot
- Convenient: Adjustable micro clamp levers
- Upgradeable: Upgrade from single station, single colour tabletop system to 10 station 10 colour free standing system
We offer the most popular models on this site, but the V2000 can be configured from single station, single colour all the way up to 10 stations and 10 colours. Why not call us for a quote today if the model you want is not listed here?
Options and Accessories
A vast array of pallets, numbering system, registration system and more is available for your V2000 press. Please review the catalogue under the Resources tab for more info.
What You Get
All presses are supplied with 15 x 17" shirt boards as standard. There are many options available if you need something bigger or smaller, so contact us if you have any questions or review the brochure listed under Resources.
Please Note: Screens and consumables are not included.
The Original and Still the Best
It is a little known fact that the first ever rotary, multi-colour garment screen printing machine was developed by the company now known as Vastex back in 1960 and patented in 1969. This design was licensed to multiple manufacturers and led to the boom in printed t-shirts.
The V2000 range of screen printing equipment offers unrivaled build-quality and features that make day-to-day tasks in a busy print shop an absolute breeze.
The V2000 system can be customised and upgraded to suit your needs and grow with your business.